Cash Flow & Growth Funding
Whilst a shortage of cash can of course be catastrophic, many businesses enjoy the rewards of a ‘spend money to make money’ mantra. We have funders on our panel who can assist at both ends; so whether you are seeking the funding necessary to make an acquisition, plug a gap in your cash flow, or something in between, talk to us and we are likely to have options available.
To give the flavour of how diverse the range of options at our disposal is, here are just some examples:
- Loan terms from 1 month to 15 years
- A variety of unsecured and secured options
- Refinance of existing debt – possible to refinance Personal Guarantee backed debt with lenders that don’t require guarantees
- Fixed, as well as flexible repayments – which might assist with seasonality of cash flow
- Invoice discounting and factoring facilities for structured ongoing support, as well as providers able to advance against specific individual invoices
- Lenders who are cheap; lenders who are quick
- And Lenders we can look to for the more challenging circumstances – IVA/CVAs, CCJs, phoenix companies, etc
We have finance options for pretty much any business requirement, so we would love to hear from you whatever it is you need. Here are a few examples for some of the less obvious ways we can assist:
VAT & Tax
An unsecured loan to enable the liability to be paid over a manageable term; many businesses use as a way to maintain cash reserves, or free up cash for growth plans. Many other periodic expenditures can be
funded in this way.
Debtor, Disbursement & Work in Progress Funding
Cash locked up in unpaid invoices, or unbilled work and the associated costs can potentially be advanced as an unsecured loan.
We can arrange finance so that stress on cash flow, resulting from placing large orders, can be reduced. Or maybe your supplier provides discounts for larger orders? Either way, talk to us.
Partner Buy-Ins/Outs & Acquisitions
Medium and long term options available.
Often the finance that insurers offer is for a shorter term than the policy; we have options to arrange finance on a term that mirrors the policy, and spreading the premium over a longer term generally equates to lower repayments.
Marketing & Advertising Costs
By using finance to fund these initiatives, it’s possible to reap the rewards without front-end cash restriction.
Finance can be arranged for the fees, and to assist with working capital requirements during the bedding in period, ahead of the starters generating revenue.
Finance can be arranged to pay foreign suppliers, and provide cash flow support up to the point of delivery to clients.
Chat to our experts
Call one of our experts now and see how we can help.
01244 953 030
Call you back
If you would like one of our experts to call you back, just leave us the best number to reach you on.
Fill in our contact form
If you would like one of our experts to get in touch online, fill in this form and we’ll be in touch ASAP.